We are currently seeking a freelance writer and/or team to work together with us on our current learning product in development: stress management in the workplace. Our online interactive courses are targeted at corporate professionals and use multimedia and Hollywood storytelling through scenario-based learning to create immersive, engaging learning experiences.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are a great communicator and passionate storyteller with a strong portfolio of editorial work under your belt. We are looking for a writer who, working closely with our learning, creative and production teams, can write compelling and creative content, and is open to new ideas.
You are able to demonstrate strong editorial judgment, with thorough knowledge of editorial guidelines. The ideal candidate would have a background in journalism and has experience adding a quirky spin to technical, academic content and language.
You are proactive, imaginative, curious, driven by innovation and want to disrupt the status quo across multiple creative media. You are a proactive critical thinker and use your communication abilities to create better stories, learning products and processes.
You’re quick to understand a client's needs and generate inspirational, innovative solutions, creative ideas and generate original copy that will grab an audience.
You are a collaborative person, open to receive, give feedback and work hand in hand with our amazing creative and learning teams.
Lastly, we are looking for a dedicated writer who will fit with our proactive, curious and respectful culture.
This role is perfect for someone who thrives in a busy environment, has an interest in working on creatively led educational projects, and creating original content. You will be writing text on different topics in English, and have the ability to consider and research the area of expertise or topic preferences. Experience writing educational content in the STEM and/or healthcare sectors would be a bonus.
You’ll be expected to have:
- 5-8 years of experience as a writer for online content
- Have a passion for storytelling and a great eye for detail
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Linguistics or Creative Writing
- Knowledge of the learning sector is a plus but not essential
- Desire to learn and develop yourself
- And last but not least, you love to create and love what you create.
Your role will include:
- Excellent written English
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to conduct research and create original content on various educational topics
- Manage several areas of creative work at one time, prioritizing and delivering to tight deadlines
- Write, edit and proofread content for digital services
- Journalistic writing or academic writing experience is a plus
- Apply brand tone of voice
- Build narratives, write dialogues and scripts, and web content writing
- Collaborate with other writers, production and creative teams
- Present concepts and ideas, listen to feedback and make recommendations that are achievable within budget and schedule
- Deliver results that meet and exceed expectations
If you are interested, please provide 2-3 examples of your work alongside your application.
We look forward to meeting you.